Instagram stories are a new storytelling tool by Instagram. You can share multiple photos and videos in sequence with your audience on the platform for 24 hours. This allows you to show followers a different side of your life, as opposed to just posting one-hour segments at a time.
What are Instagram Highlights?
Instagram has recently released a new update to their app which allows users to create story highlights. Story highlights are brief videos or photos that users can share on their stories in order to quicken the flow of their posts and make them more engaging.
Some of the benefits of using story highlights include:
-They help keep your followers engaged by providing a constantly changing stream of content.
-They make your posts longer, so you can cover more topics in a shorter amount of time.
-They give your followers a better idea of what you’re doing and what kinds of things interest you.
-They can act as an advertisement for your business or product, as people will likely want to see what new things you’ve been up to.
Benefits of story highlights
Instagram stories are a great way to showcase your content and build relationships with your followers. But what are Instagram story highlights, and what are the benefits? Here are five reasons why you should start using them on your feed:
- Engagement: Story highlights help you keep your followers engaged because they’re always looking for new content. They’ll want to see the latest highlights from your account, and they can learn something new while they’re watching.
- Conversion: By providing a quick and easy way for people to learn more about your product or service, story highlights can increase conversion rates. When someone is trying to decide whether or not they should buy something, a story highlight can be the deciding factor.
- Brand awareness: By sharing interesting stories from your brand, you’ll create a more positive image for yourself and attract more attention from potential customers. You can also use story highlights as an opportunity to show off your skills and expertise.
- Increased engagement: When followers feel engaged with your content, they’re more likely to share it and comment on it. This increased engagement helps promote your content throughout the social media ecosystem and can lead to
Story Highlights: A beginners guide
If you’re new to Instagram, then you may be wondering what story highlights are and what the benefits are. In this blog post, we’ll provide a brief introduction to story highlights, explain their purpose of them, and highlight some of the best ways to use them on Instagram.
What Are Story Highlights?
When you add a new post to your Instagram account, Instagram shows it as a regular post with text and images. But if you click on the three lines in the top left corner of the post (called “infinite scroll”), you’ll see a bar that says “story.” If you click on that bar, Instagram will show all your posts in story form – with a title, description, and photo(s) for each one.
To create a story highlight, first create a new post (or select an existing one). Then go to the “story” bar at the top left of your post, and click on the “create story” button. This will open a new screen where you can type in a title for your highlight (e.g. “First Day of School Highlights
How to save your story highlights in Instagram
If you’re anything like us, you’ve probably seen Instagram stories blowing up in popularity over the past few months. And while we know you’re busy crushing your goals and living your best life, we wanted to remind you about one of the coolest features on Instagram: story highlights.
What Are Instagram Story Highlights, And What Are The Benefits?
Story highlights are a great way to archive your favorite posts from a particular day or week on Instagram. You can see them all in one place, and they’re easy to share with friends. Plus, story highlights are great for keeping track of what’s been going on in your life.
If you’re looking for some ways to use story highlights, here are five tips:
- Use story highlights to recap your day or week on Instagram. This is perfect if you want to show off your best pics from the past seven days or so. Just click on the “show more” link next to any post in your story and it’ll take you to the full photo set.
- Use story highlights as a way to organize your thoughts. If you’ve been meaning to write that blog post but haven’t had time, now is the perfect time!